Friday, January 2, 2009

How to Reach Me

Hey all! I've been told that my stingy blog is not letting people leave posts. If you want to drop me a line, you can e-mail me at kendallkayworth@gmail.com. I don't have any new news, besides the fact that I met two other people around my age! The girl's name is Tana, she's 25 and has AML again (acute myelogenous leukemia) after two years of being in remission. She's four doors down from me, and we've gotten to talk quite a bit. Then I met a 27 year old guy on my floor who has AML as well, and he has an incredible story. We got to talk for a while; he told me he was diagnosed right after he graduated High School, was told he had 2-4 weeks to live, and has never gone into remission (he's been fighting cancer for 9 years). I'm seeing that as bad as my cancer is, it could always be worse. God continues to be faithful and is answering prayers.
Love to all.
p.s. If you haven't read the longest blog ever from December 31st, then you need to. It's posted below.

No comments: